Thursday, May 13, 2010

rules

1. Go big or go home
2. Don’t get caught with bad stuff
3. When the cops come I didn’t do it
4. When moms pissed everybody suffers
5. Don’t eat dog treats
6. Don’t touch a fat mans cake
7. Don’t lie if it doesn’t help you
8. Don’t snitch on me or ill come for you
9. Always put the toilet seat down
10. I don’t live by rules

My number 1 rule that I live by is go big or go home and that means to like give it your all or don’t bother doing it. I use this rule mostly when I play sports. I don’t like it when I am trying to do good at a sport and then there are the other people on the team that are not even trying. I was taught this by my dad who was a major sports fan so he really believed in this rule.
My number 2 rule is don’t get caught with bad stuff for obvious reasons. One of them is so that you don’t get in trouble with your parents. Another reason is cause it is just bad for you and you could get in a lot of trouble.
My number 3 rule is when the cops come I didn’t do it. I put this one down cause first of all it’s bad. And another reason is cause it could get me out of trouble by saying that I didn’t do it.
My number 4 rule is when mom is pissed everybody suffers. I think that this rule probably goes for almost every family out there. And I think this rule is true because nobody is happy or even in a good mood when mom is pissed. If you don’t believe me then just try it.
My number 5 rule is when mom is pissed everybody suffers. I think that this go for like everybody out there cause trust me when moms not happy nobody is. I had to learn this rule by myself. The hard way. This rule is a big 1 that I live by.
My number 6 rule is don’t touch a fat mans cake. This is a rule but it’s more of a like expression as in like don’t touch something that is very important to somebody if you don’t ask. This applies to most families and home.
My number 7 rule is don’t lie if it doesn’t help you. This is not really a rule but it is a good way to get out of trouble and most people do this anyway. But if it does help you I’m not saying to do that but if there is a time in need you should do it.
My number 8 rules is don’t snitch on me or ill come for you. This rule again probably goes for most people because I think that this is any important one cause I really hate it and I think most people hate it when people snitch on them and especially if it get you in trouble.
My number 9 rule is always put the toilet seat down. This is a good rule to live b if you’re a dude cause if you don’t put the seat down you will most likely get yelled at by the women in the house. This is a good one if you’re a dude but if you’re not then this doesn’t really apply to you.
My number 10 rule is I don’t live by rules. This rule pretty much explains itself. I don’t live by rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment