Friday, January 15, 2010

my car


My car is a 2002 dodge Durango. One of the reasons why I want it is because when I was younger my dad had one and I loved it. Another reason I like it is because it is a very nice car that is not even that expensive. The car is 11,950$.
Air Conditioning
Climate Control
Dual Zone Climate Control
Cruise Control
Tinted Windows
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Drivers Seat
Roof Rack
Rear Air Conditioning
Clock
Tachometer
Tilt Steering Wheel
Driver Airbag
Passenger Airbag
Keyless Entry
Security System
ABS Brakes
Traction Control
Rear Defogger
Fog Lights
Intermittent Wipers
AM/FM
CD Player
16 inch Alloy Wheels
Cloth Interior Surface
Four Wheel Drive
Full Size Spare Tire / Fold Down 2nd & 3rd Row Seating / 7 Passenger Seating / Roof Rack w-Crossbars / Map-Courtesy Lights / Day-Night Rearview Mirror Switch / Front & Rear Door Storage Pockets / 12MPG CITY - 16 MPG HWY Running Boards
Third Seat
Rear Wipers
Center Arm Rest
Cup Holders
Vanity Mirrors
Center Console
Body Side Moldings
Child Proof Door Locks
Head-Protection System
12v Power Outlet
Overhead Console
Compass And Temperature Display
Compass And Temperature Display

No comments:

Post a Comment